Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"Odd" battles ..

Being so hopelessly jobless - I am fighting odd battles !

One of those is worth mentioning. I had a life insurance policy for company X, issued 4 years ago.

And that time I was of unhealthier proportion. Vital stats as well as internal fluid counts - all the metrics were out of shape. So was the real visible shape ;)

Last few months of focus on health, has changed some of that. Of course a lot of work has gone in to it.

So, I decided to write to my insurance company to re-examine me medically and reduce the mortality charges they take away every year (currently a high percentage) from my insurance contribution.

I was prepared to hear that there is no such process. Which they did tell. My answer was simple.
"GO CREATE ONE".

Today, they sent a sr. mgr to my office to talk to me.... !

I ve a feeling, it will result in something more that sweet talk :)

No comments: