Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All is well that ends well ..

My year end scrutiny by the IT dept was an excruciating experience.
And while going through that, I found some long forgotten money that belongs to me, but was never noticed by me. It was lying in the pile of trash until the scrutiny helped me discover it.

Today I got two snail mails. One from the IT dept that I owe nothing to them. The other letter had the re-issued check of this so called un-realized money.

Yeah yeah ! This time I ll deposit it for sure.

One thing the scrutiny has taught me is that, if these minimal discipline of storing all the records should have been done from day one, I would not have so much pain.

Just like the accumulated extra mass around the body over years, takes a lot of pain and then discipline life long to get off and keep off :)

No comments: