Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Product positioning ...

Betaal has been quiet for a while. Yes ! Focus moved to some other, more private writing. But the writing did not stop. However, I got a few messages from "anonymous" readers of the blog to start putting my thoughts again .. but continued to sleep on it.

My not-so-anonymous friends at the tea table, would suggest not to stop. Ignored those too for a while.

But what woke me up to open "Betaal Speak" after a long while is the creativity of a small business owner, who is trying to advertise his "False ceiling and Roofing" business on the web !! And without paying a dime to "google" :)

I had written an article here long time ago - stake on the roof ! Which of course shows up in google search if one does search on "Roof". He finds the article and sends me a simple comment - "Nice article ! Thank you .. For false ceilings and roof work please contact " ! 

Product positioning, embedding in to the content :) ala a Karan Johar movie !!!

No comments: