Friday, November 14, 2008

Ultimate Goal ???

I am not necessarily known for being disciplined.

Last four weeks of diet and exercise do always send out the wrong signal. There is dedication. Devotion I should say. And there is apparently visible result. And the people who matter to me do acknowledge that I am a follower.

I know, its not what my ultimate goal is. I ve been cursed to not achieve my ultimate goal too :)

I am testing my own determination and will power to face a tougher exam. Much tougher. 100 times !!!

Before climbing Everest you need to climb a few smaller hills and mountains. This phase is just one of them.

When I go Everest, I would need all your help. And the help is not going to be minuscule. Its going to be tall. Its going to be daunting.
Knowing the people who love me, 90% of them will help me get there. I am blessed :)

2 comments:

DivSu said...

Wow! I want to know what this goal is :P Of course, support goes without saying :)

Unknown said...

I think u can climb everest...You just have to surrender and ur at the top..:)