Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surrender plane ..

Ok.. Just a brief update. I believe there are 3 planes of human mind.

- Ignorance plane one has no clue about that subject

- intellectual plane - where one believes they can reason out and ask questions and find out the answers.

- surrender plane (sometimes called devotional plain), where no questions asked, no ignorance, yet complete acceptance and adherence.

They all happen in order top to down and one can be in one plane one type of subjects and in other plane other subjects.

I am in complete surrender plane w.r.t. something very physically painful I am going through now, knowingly, everyday. I have no intention of analyzing what results I ll achieve.
I have no expectations out of it. Just do what couple of guys tell me do everyday. Which is very painful. Yet, I am not ignorant about the contemporary science of this subject :)

Its fun to be in surrender plane !

1 comment:

DivSu said...

So you are seeing what it is like to be Shru. So much bliss! ;) And still no ignorance :D