Thursday, August 7, 2008

Relationship Fuel !!!!

(For the sensitive nature of the event that leads me to write this, I would refrain from writing the story and just mention the moral here. Just the Gyan, no Vikram / Betaal chit chat)

What is needed to build relationship between two human beings ?

Most common and researched answer will be "Love and Trust".

Here is my finding from some of the events today and looking back to many such experiences in the tenure of my life.

Relationship needs any sort of emotion between two human being. They do not have to be Love and trust.

The emotion can even be curiosity, admiration, inspiration, intolerance, hatred -- the entire spectrum of emotion. If any sort of reaction is evoked when two people meet, there will be a relationship. Any sort !

No reaction , No relation :)

PS: I will come back and explain it in much detailed with help of my main characters, Vikram and Betaal, the two splits of the same personality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice! thought provoking :)