Thursday, December 17, 2009

Most inexepensive and effective way of making someone's "day" !!

After almost 17yrs, completely out of the blue, I get one e-mail from a classmate on Facebook in-box !

And it was not on any of the present day occasions like - Friend's day, Friends' Friend's day etc too...

It goes like this...

---------------------------------------
"hi ______ !
guys like you needs to be respected & adored more than being just being a friend!!

Although we were not exaclty friends in college but i had opportunities to interact with you ocassionaly coz we had a common friend called Mukesh (met him this july in kolkata).

I am sure, wherever you are, your contributions must be recognised on daily basis.

Love you !!!

----------------------------------------

It really made me feel good ! Even if it may mean nothing ... today !

It would be my new year resolution to reach out to some long lost contacts or even people I meet daily and taken for granted, to say something sweet about them. I ll even keep a time slot every week in my calendar to do this !

No comments: