Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gen Z - Idiots !



Time to practice Picture Composition for my 8 yr old. And here is the picture that was given to write a 10 sentence story.

We all know how the story should have gone ! And here is how it went :)

------------------------------------------------------
The Two Friends
--------------------

Once up on a time there were two friends. "Chatur" the Tortoise and "Rancho" the Rabbit. They wanted to go to the nearby temple. Chatur said to Rancho, "I am very slow. Can you put me on your back and run ?". Rancho carried Chatur and started towards the temple. But on the way there was a river. Then Rancho said, "I can not swim. Can you put me on your back and help me cross the river ?". Chatur took Rancho on his back and they both crossed the river and went to the temple.

No comments: