Friday, February 20, 2009

News of same color .. come together !

I sometimes wonder, how the events are batched in people lives.

When someone goes through a bad time, all bad news comes in together. One after the other, until it moves the subject to a brink of insanity.

Same with good news. When it starts coming, it starts pouring.

Then there is the third kind - period of uncertainty. Don't know good or bad, but when uncertainty creeps in, it comes with its all siblings !

In December, there was a bad period. All sort of unrelated quarters of my life started sending bad news to me.

Jan till now, it was period of uncertainty.

Y'day evening, I got a call from a close friend, who was laid off from her job in Dec, saying she got a job after 2 months of struggle within Bangalore. My 6th sense classified it as Good News, and I was confident that the period of uncertainty would go now.

Then came few mails in the evening, breakthrough stuff ! Ended with a video conference, which kind of took much uncertainty away. Rest of the night, on phone calls .. by morning, all the uncertainty gone !

I sometimes strongly believe in influence of stars :) The timing really puzzles me.

No comments: